How to Overcome Panda Eyes Quickly and Naturally 2023
How to Overcome Panda Eyes Quickly and Naturally – Panda eyes or eye bags are a symptom of weakening of the muscles that support the eyelids. This does not affect much health problems, but of course it will affect appearance or beauty problems.
Existing eye bags will be more disturbing if they are accompanied by dark circles, mild swelling, and skin that is too loose or wrinkled.
Causes of Panda Eyes
If these symptoms occur only temporarily, the cause could be due to lack of sleep or too much fatigue. Meanwhile, if the symptoms occur permanently, the cause could be premature aging or the products and equipment used around the eyes.
1. Medically, the occurrence of panda eyes or eye bags is due to the influence of the following things.
2. There is an increase in melanin in the body or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation caused by allergies.
3. There is damage to blood vessels.
4. There is a decrease in fat under the eyes so that the skin relaxes.
5. Consuming too much caffeine and tobacco which causes sleep deprivation.
6. There is fluid retention in the body due to changes in weather, hormone levels, and salty foods.
7. There is an allergy or dermatitis that causes swelling, redness, and itching.
8. There is a hereditary factor.
9. Experiencing stress or exposure to sunlight for too long.
10. Have nasal congestion, anemia, or are currently pregnant.
In addition there are other factors that cause panda eyes
There are several factors that can cause the appearance of panda eyes, including:
- Fatigue: Physical conditions that are too tired can cause panda eyes to appear. This is because fatigue can cause the blood vessels around the eyes to dilate and cause puffiness under the eyes.
- Prolonged exposure to bright light: Prolonged exposure to bright light, especially on computer or smartphone screens, can cause eye fatigue which can lead to panda eyes.
- Dehydration: Dehydration conditions can cause puffiness under the eyes which can lead to the appearance of panda eyes.
- Allergies: Eye allergies can cause irritation, inflammation, and swelling around the eyes which can lead to the appearance of panda eyes.
- Aging: Aging can cause the skin under the eyes to become thinner and more prone to puffiness, which can lead to the appearance of dark brown eyes.
- Genetics: Some people may have a facial structure that makes their eyes look more pandaly than others. This can be caused by genetic factors.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Consumption of alcohol and smoking can cause the blood vessels around the eyes to dilate and cause swelling under the eyes which can lead to the appearance of panda eyes.
- Chronic disease: Some chronic diseases such as uncontrolled thyroid or kidney disease can cause panda eyes to appear.
12 Ways to Overcome Panda Eyes According to the Cause
If the cause of panda eyes is known, then of course it will be easier for us to do the right way to deal with panda eyes. Here are some ways to deal with panda eyes that you can try.
1. Compressing the eye, is a way to deal with panda eyes
Compressing the eyes with a clean cloth that has been moistened with cold water will relax the skin around the eye bags. Green tea spread or cucumber slices are also very effective for relaxing the skin in the panda eye area.
2. Fixing rest time, is a way to deal with panda eyes
Improving sleep hours can be a very effective way to deal with panda eyes. Try to sleep for 7-8 hours every day, and at the right time.
3. Improving sleeping position is a way to deal with panda eyes
Even though a person has enough rest time, it will be in vain if the sleep that is done is not of good quality. There are several things that cause poor quality sleep, one of which is the wrong position.
4. Using a pillow is a way to deal with panda eyes
When sleeping, try to keep your head slightly elevated by using a pillow that is still ideal. This will prevent fluid from accumulating around the eye. We know that during sleep, a lot of fluid accumulates in the eye area.
5. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and caffeine, is a way to deal with panda eyes
Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and consider drinking caffeinated beverages. This will cause mild dehydration and disrupt sleep hours which will make panda eyes more clearly visible.
6. Eat nutritious food
Consuming enough mineral water will make the body’s metabolism better so that it can prevent us from some minor disorders, including the problem of panda eyes. Also avoid the price of eating too much salty food because it can cause fluid retention.
7. Apply a cream containing chamomile.
The way to deal with panda eyes that have occurred is to apply a cream containing chamomile. You can also opt for more natural ingredients like sticking cucumber slices or arnica which can reduce inflammation and will tighten the skin.
8. Taking certain allergy medications
If it turns out to be caused by allergies, then how to deal with panda eyes can be done by taking certain allergy drugs or consuming detoxification ingredients.
9. Dermal fillers
If panda eyes are caused by problems with blood vessels or fatty tissue, then dermal fillers are the right way to deal with panda eyes. Dermal fillers can repair damaged blood vessels or fatty tissue in the eye area.
10. Using lasers
If it is caused by damaged blood vessels or premature aging, how to deal with panda eyes using a laser can also be done. Consuming food ingredients that contain vitamin K will also make dark circles around the eyes disappear.
11. Using SPF 30 sunscreen
If eye bags are caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight, especially for those of you who wear minus glasses, SPF 30 sunscreen can be used as a skin protectant and disguise dark circles under the eyes.
12. Perform surgery
At the most severe level, when the panda’s eyes are dilated and very difficult to treat, eyelid surgery is the last resort. This operation is performed by removing excess fat, muscle, and eyelid skin.
How to Overcome Panda Eyes Because of Fatigue
To deal with panda eyes caused by fatigue, there are several steps you can take:
- Get enough rest: Make sure you get enough sleep every night. The amount of sleep needed by each person is different, but the average adult needs 7-9 hours of sleep per night.
- Avoiding prolonged exposure to screens: If you work at a computer or smartphone all day, make sure to take a break every 20-30 minutes to shift your gaze to distant objects.
- Using eye drops: Eye drops that contain ingredients such as carbomer or sodium hyaluronate can help moisturize the eyes and reduce inflammation.
- Do a light massage under the eyes: Use your fingers to do a light massage around the bottom of the eye. This massage movement can help reduce fatigue and increase blood circulation around the eyes.
- Wearing sunglasses: Sunglasses can help reduce exposure to too bright light in the eyes, which can cause dark eyes.
- Keeping your eyes clean: Always make sure to clean your eyes regularly with artificial tears or natural tears to avoid eye irritation.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Be sure to eat foods rich in nutrients such as vegetables, fruits and protein to help maintain eye health.
If your panda eye symptoms do not improve after trying the steps above, you should consult a doctor to find out the cause and get further treatment.
How to Overcome Panda Eyes
How to Overcome Panda Eyes
Available in Store Only