Benefits of Cucumber For Face
Benefits of Cucumber For Face – Cucumbers or cucumbers have long been known as one of the natural ingredients that are good for treating beauty, especially for facial skin. Well, here are some of the benefits.
7 Benefits of Cucumber for the Face and How to Use It
1. Disguising black spots or spots is the benefit of cucumber for the face
For those of us who have dark spots on the face due to premature aging or because they are usually exposed to sunlight, this can be reduced with proper care using cucumber content.
How to use it is to grate the cucumber until it is quite smooth, mix it with a little clean water or rose water, then apply the mixture to all parts of the face that have black spots or spots.
Let stand the spread for up to 30 minutes or until it dries, then wash your face thoroughly. Do this about 2 to 3 times a week so that the face looks cleaner.
2. Overcoming Acne Facial Skin
Acne can suddenly appear on the face for various reasons, one of which is the presence of bacteria and dust that enter the pores of the facial skin which eventually causes inflammation.
The content of cucumber can provide benefits to deal with facial skin with acne without side effects. By applying cucumber as a mask, we can speed up the disappearance of acne on the face.
The trick is to mash the cucumber with a blender or mash it manually, you can also add lemon juice if your pimples are not inflamed because it will cause a burning feeling, apply it to your face and leave it for 15 minutes or until it dries, then rinse it clean.
3. Shrinking Skin Pores is the Benefits of Cucumber for the Face
Large pores can cause various skin problems on the face, for example, acne. Large pores will also cause the results of applying make-up or facial make-up to be less than optimal.
We can do how to shrink pores by using masks on the face made from natural ingredients such as cucumber.
4. Coping with the bad effects of sunburn
If we are people who often do outdoor activities or are under the hot sun, we must have experienced facial skin turning reddish to darkening due to sunburn.
Sunlight will indeed be bad if if we are exposed to sunlight for a long time. To overcome this, we can process cucumbers into face masks to reduce sunburn. Cucumber content will provide a cool and fresh effect on facial skin so that inflammation can be avoided.
Read also: How to get rid of acne and its scars, the benefits of drinking water for health
5. Brightening Facial Skin is the Benefits of Cucumber for the Face
Bright and clean facial skin from acne is the dream of many people, both women and men. To have bright facial skin without black spots, we can use a cucumber mask as a solution.
These benefits are due to the many vitamins contained in cucumber consisting of vitamin A, vitamin B2 and vitamin C which function to fight melanin pigment which causes facial skin to darken.
6. Fades Dark Circles in the Eyes
Dark circles around the eye bags are very disturbing appearance for those of us who want to look fresh and beautiful. In general, dark circles are caused by lack of sleep or the use of glasses in open spaces.
Cucumber has the ability to get rid of dark circles quickly and safely without any side effects. The content of antioxidants and silica in cucumbers can get rid of dark circles around the eye skin.
The trick is to slice a cucumber into two parts or you can blend it as juice, then place two slices of cucumber on both eyes or dip a cotton pad in cucumber juice and place it on both eyes, and leave it for about twenty minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
7. Relieves puffy or swollen eyes
Not infrequently the eyes experience swelling or puffiness, such as when someone has just cried or rubbed too often. Puffy eyes can cause facial expressions that are less fresh and interfere with appearance.
To deal with puffy eyes, we can also use cucumber as an eye mask, as in the previous benefits of cucumber for the face.
Conclusion, Benefits of Cucumber for the Face
Cucumber, also known as Cucumis sativus, is a vegetable from the gourd family. Cucumber has long been used in beauty treatments, especially for facial skin care, because of the various benefits it offers. Here are some of the benefits of cucumber for the face explained in 400 words:
- Moisturizes the skin: Cucumber has a high water content, about 95% by weight, which can help moisturize and maintain facial skin hydration. Regular use of cucumber can help prevent dehydration of the skin, maintain the skin’s natural moisture, and make the face look fresher and brighter.
- Soothe inflamed or irritated skin: Cucumber has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve inflammation and irritation of facial skin. Cucumber also contains ascorbic and caffeic acids, which can help reduce swelling, redness, and pain caused by pimples, wounds, or other skin conditions.
- Brighten and whiten skin: Cucumber contains vitamin C, which is an effective antioxidant for brightening and whitening facial skin. Vitamin C helps reduce the production of melanin, a substance that causes skin pigmentation, so it can help treat skin problems such as dark spots, acne scars and signs of premature aging.
- Reduces signs of aging: Cucumbers are rich in antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene, which can protect the skin from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. These antioxidants help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging, as well as increase skin elasticity and suppleness.
- Refreshes eyes and reduces eye bags: Cucumber has an astringent and cooling effect which can help refresh tired eyes and reduce eye bags. The content of flavonoids and tannins in cucumbers can also help reduce swelling and redness around the eyes.
- Removes dead skin cells and cleans pores: Cucumber contains amino acids and minerals, such as silica, which can help remove dead skin cells and clean pores. Using cucumber as a mild exfoliant can help rejuvenate the skin, improve skin texture and tone, and prevent blackheads and acne.
- Heal wounds and speed up the skin regeneration process: Cucumber has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that can help prevent infection and accelerate wound healing on facial skin.
Those were some of the benefits of cucumber for the face. To take advantage of cucumbers, choose fruit that is quite ripe but not too old and use cucumbers that have a green color, good luck.
Benefits of Cucumber For Face
Benefits of Cucumber For Face
Available in Store Only